Delivery disruptions expected
Important information about our delivery services during the planned industrial action from Royal Mail workers.
The Communication Workers Union (CWU) has called on its members who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters for Royal Mail to take strike action on the following dates:
- Thursday, 20th October 2022
- Tuesday, 25th October 2022
- Monday, 28th November 2022
Further disruption is expected on the network because of partial industrial action on the following dates:
- Processing, Distribution, International, Collections, Admin: 3rd, 9th, 15th, 24th November and 1st December 2022
- Delivery: 4th, 10th, 16th, 25th November and 2nd December 2022
- Network: 2nd, 8th, 14th, 23rd, and 30th November 2022
Please be aware that any parcels sent via Royal Mail won't be delivered on those days. We recommend upgrading your delivery method to courier if the order is time sensitive.